DIBONDDibond is an aluminum composite material (ACM) made of two pre-painted sheets of .012" aluminum with a solid polyethylene core. Dibond is masked on both sides.
Dibond is designed particularly for signs, fascias and the exhibition market provides creative freedom for professionals. These single or double-sided stove-lacquered (platinum white) aluminum composite panels are the ideal medium for creative ideas in architecture, industry, transport and display. Ordinary tools can be used to create three-dimensional shapes by folding or bending for CI programs, roof edges, mechanical engineering purposes or for vehicle superstructures or claddings, product presentations and displays.
Dibond is easily formed and yet extremely stable which makes it ideal for creating new and stunning stand concepts at trade fairs. Its excellent smooth surface enables precise screen printing and clean photo mounting and laminating. Owing to its low weight, combined with high rigidity and excellent weather resistance, Dibond is highly recommended for indoor and outdoor use. Dibond is an aluminum composite material (ACM) made of two pre-painted sheets of .012" aluminum with a solid polyethylene core. Dibond is masked on both sides.
- The special aluminium alloy offers increased corrosion resistance and advantages in processing
- The super-polyester lacquer guarantees ideal printing properties, for screen as well as for digital printing
- The black PE core with UV blocker increases the UV resistance (compared to a bright core material)
- Despite its light weight, DIBOND° is offering high rigidity and perfect flatness, also with thin sheets.
- Excellent exterior stability within a range of temperatures from - 50 to +80°C and minor thermal expansion
- DIBOND° is environmentally friendly as fully recyclable
|The standard color for Dibond is White on both sides. However, 3mm Dibond is also available in Black over White, and Dark Bronze over Fine Silver. Also available are Hunter Red/Caution Yellow and Ultra Marine Blue/White. |
Dibond is available in gauges of 2mm, 3mm and 4mm and sheet sizes of 4' x 8', 4' x 10' and 5' x 10'.
Gauges and Colors